Helpquestion and answers
1. How to install the program?
2. How to extend the term of the demo version?
The demo period can be extended once for another 30 days. To do this, run the program with the key "prolong". Click the "Start" -> "Run" button, click the "Browse" button and select the EXE file of the program, then after closing the quotation marks, type / prolong from the keyboard. You should get a launch line of the form "C: \ Program Files \ ClientsCount \ ClientsCount.exe" / prolong (for the example of the "Client Accounting" program). Note the presence of a space after the closing quotation mark. Click OK. Video
3. System requirements for all programs?
1. A processor with a clock frequency of 1000 MHz or more.
2. RAM 1 GB or more.
3. Hard disk with about 10 MB free space (with Access demo database).
4. Windows platform, operating system (OS) - any Windows not lower than Windows 2000, namely: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 as well as server OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Bit depth x86 or x64. OS language is Russian.
5. A local area network with a bandwidth of 100 Mbit / s minimum, 1 GB or more is recommended (speed is important for multi-user operation).
6. When using Microsoft SQL Server DBMS, it is necessary to install this software on any server OS - Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Using non-server OS (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7) is possible, but performance may be lower. Possible versions of Microsoft SQL Server: 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2017. You can use the free edition of Express Edition (the limit on the total database size is 1 GB). To generate office documents, you need the installed Microsoft Office package of any version, other packages (OpenOffice, LibrreOffice are not suitable). Regarding the possibility of working with other platforms - see question No. 50.
7. When using the generation of office documents in the system must be installed Microsoft Office any version. Enormous functionality and convenience are implemented with this office suite, using object libraries for developers from Microsoft. However, in the absence of this package and the impossibility of its acquisition, it is also possible to generate RTF and HTML documents with bookmarks and dynamic insertion of data from the database.
4. How to update the program version?
Download the new EXE file of the program and copy it to the working folder of the program with the replacement of the old file.
Details in steps:
1. Download the ZIP-archive by the link "Download update" on the program page
2. Unzip the zip file and extract the exe file
3. Copy the EXE file to the working folder of the program, for example, "C: \ Program Files \ ClientsCount \" (or another program name)
4. Repeat this operation for each workstation in the network, if the operation is in network mode. It is not permissible to open the database with an old version of the program if it has already been opened with a newer version (it will not work). It is not permissible to work with the same database with different versions of the program. All databases created in any version of the program work in all subsequent versions (backward compatibility). Sometimes when new versions of programs are released, the structure of the demo database changes (for example, new fields are added, formulas change ...), some files are updated (for example, document templates or a help file) or new ones appear. In this case, if you need a demo of the database of the latest version of the structure and all the files, you need to do a complete removal of the program, then download and install the full distribution of the new version. It is recommended that you always make a backup copy of your database before updating any type. After updating the version of the program, you simply continue to maintain your database created in previous versions of the program, you do not need to transfer data specifically anywhere. Changes made by us in the demo database, of course, will not get into your database. If you need to transfer something from the demo database, you will have to do it manually.